- The ISO 9001: 2015 Transition 15 September 2018 Deadline Is Fast Approaching
- Companies Which Have Not Successfully Transitioned By This Date Will No Longer Be ISO 9001 Registered
- DANIELS Quality & Safety Ltd make the following Special Offer
- The ISO 9001: 2015 'Gap Analysis Tool' is a detailed document required by most UKAS accredited certification bodies as part of the Transition Assessment
- Our Consultant will:
(a) Assist you to complete the 'Gap Analysis Tool' which will provide you with
(b) an Action Plan outlining the Transition work required and
(c) Provide you with our 'tried and tested' Templates (blank forms) for addressing the new system requirements
- The 'Gap Analysis Tool' will help you to identify what needs to be done and avoid wasted time, effort and cost!
- We believe this service represents excellent value-for-money!
- The 'Gap Analysis Tool' should enable you to decide whether you require any further consultancy assistance or not
- Should you decide to book any further services we make the following special offer:
- Our Consultant will attend your ISO Transition Assessment visit FREE OF CHARGE ! (Subject to availability)
To take up this Special Offer:
- Contact Daniel on: 07790 046362 or 01268 461399