- Occupational Safety and Health Consultants Register (OSHCR) - Registered
- Specialist Fellow of the International Institute of Risk and Safety
- Recognised Safety Practitioner (RSP)
- Certified Safety Programme Auditor (CSPA)
- 'Competent General and Construction H&S Advice' as required by The
Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations (MHSWR) 1999, Reg. 7.
- Safety Compliance Audits (HSG65)
- SSIP (Safecontractor / CHAS) Applications
- H&S Management Systems (ISO 45001)
- Risk Assessment Advice
- CDM 2015 Consultancy (PD/SMSTS)
- ISO 9000 / ISO 14001 / ISO 45001 / ISO Migration
- "Managers and company directors convicted of gross negligence manslaughter could face longer jail terms in cases where they have disregarded employee safety to save money", HSE.
- HSE inspectors can charge companies £156 per hour to investigate cases where they find "a material breach of a Regulation" under FFI (Fees for intervention)
COVID SECURE! We can now offer REMOTE ISO Consultancy via Skype